(TV) Goethe's "Praire Rose" (slightly on Topic)

Years ago when I lived in a commune in Brookline, MA I was
constantly quoting lines from Roxy Music/Bryan Ferry songs.

One of the other guys in the house, hearing me one day brought
to my attention that "Prairie Rose" [see Roxy's album Country
Life---the one with the controversial cover] was the title of
a poem by Goethe.

TV connection: maybe Ferry,whom Verlaine claimed 'stole' lyrics
(e.g., "Chirp, chirp") and melodic ideas from Television in 1970s,
'borrowed' from Goethe.

	Leo

PS: Anyone remember reading when they were a
youngster Classics Illustrated Comic Books.

I had one of Goethe's "Faust" that had great art/cartoon
paneling work (of course they compressed his prose
into 25 pages)!