Re: (TV) berry / keef

I haven't seen that film in years, I'm going to have to look through my
tapes and find it. I really wanted to see the Stones this tour but couldn't
bring myself to go to Giants Stadium, stadium shows are just too much for
me. I could have gotten a free ticket also. Guess I'll just watch it on HBO
as the January Madison Sq Garden shows are already soldout.