Re: (TV) berry / keef

Raymond wrote:
> one of the best bits in "hail hail rock and roll" imho has to be during the
> concert footage segment when Chuck tries to persuade Keef to change the key
> of the song they're playing in once the song has already started (!) ,

One part that sticks in my mind is when Chuck's showing the intro to
a song (Little Queenie?) which ended with a particular string bending
bit.  Keef looked bored and played it, and Chuck was "No, that's not it!"
Basically it came down to whether the notes sounded first with the
strings bent or not.  It took multiple passes for Keef to get it, and Berry
was none too happy with Keef's "whatever, it's close enough" attitude.