(TV) Recommendation

I 'd like to highly recommend a movie I just got back from seeing
this afternoon called "Secretary" starring James Spader and relatively
new actress Maggie Gyllenhaal (whose performance is a revelation).

It's a romantic comedy, which IMHO is the most difficult kind of movie
to do well (but this one succeeds), and has an interesting soundtrack
(by the same Italian guy who did the soundtrack for David Lynch's
'Mulholland Drive'---Angelo Badalamenti) including a nice song by Leonard Cohen.

As Television's / TV's music is, the film is smart, intelligent, and sexy.

	Leo