Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine

At 3:30 PM -0700 10/2/02, secretX@webtv.net wrote:
..."I told her there was no dog whistle or
subliminal junk." Yeah, right. Tom just doesn't want us to know there's
subliminal junk.

Well, they always roll off stuff above 20K in both vinyl and CD mastering, so I suspect he's right about the dog whistle.

Anyone know how they handled the dog whistle track on Sgt. Pepper when the CD came out? I can see them mastering that track without rolloff for the vinyl, but they'd be flirting with aliasing for the CD.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/