Re: (TV) MM and Adventure Reissues?

The "groove-cramming" thing was written in a letter to MOJO magazine about a
year ago (I reproduced it here a while back - it's in the archives somewhere).
Later, I got it on good authority that this explanation is nonsense, and the
reason the song wasn't included was more along the lines of what Dennis said -
"it just wasn't happening."

I know there's an unfinished-but-enjoyable version still in the vaults,
however, and I do hope it makes any future reissue or "rarities" collection.

--Philip