Re: (TV) The future of Burma

Man. Burma and Television seem to be in the same space right now. Here's hoping they follow Wire's example...

Maurice, I second that motion. Just last night I had the good fortune to hear the 2 Wire ep's "It's all in the brochure" and "Read + Burn, No. 1", and especially the latter sets a high standard of experimentalism that would have been hard to predict. I'd love to see Burma or Television attempt something along those lines, even if only an ep results.

Has anyone heard "Read + Burn, No.2" yet?

Best wishes to all TV listers,

Brian