RE: (TV) The future of Burma

I remember loving them back in the early 80's.  Last I heard was that Roger
Miller had rocknrollers disease and either had to quit rocknroll or go
deaf.  BTW, it seems that I'm the only one of my concert-going friends that
wasn't hit by tinitis.  I went out to shows in NYC for 4 nights a week for
15 years and never left home without my earplugs.  I hope we are all
demanding that our children where earplugs.

One word-  mybloodyvalentine

Scott Simpson

212 795-2846

"I would never compare Bush to Hitler.  Hitler was democratically elected."