(TV) my ears my ears

i survived two nights of MBV on _THAT_ tour at full-on earbleeding volume
but then i stood directly in front of a 4X12 myself for fifteen years-i've
had my ears tested and they're not too bad at all all things considered-who
wants to hear the same frequencies as dogs anyway?  :-^

the thing that pissed me off most about the MBV gigs is that i found out
afterwards that the band were all wearing plugs- a totally absurd state of
affairs and not a little contemptous towards their audience

anyone here catch the Sex Pistols classic album prog on ITV last week?
fanbloodybollocktastic it was-what an utterly life-changing and brillant
band they were (until Matlock went and Sid came on the scene that is) -only
downside was having to endure Talcy Malcy McLaren's usual self-aggrandising
drivel-it's clear that he still has no real understanding of why the band
were/are so great plus he also had the most ludicrously poofed- up and
over-coiffured little Lord Fauntleroy haircut i've ever seen in my life -
WANKER!

still buzzing fron the Pistols music mind ....ah man what a band...how great
was it to be young and alive and have this as the soundtrack to yer yoof? it
was feckin A1 that's what it was

why them youngsters today..... (enter men with white coats)

Good vibes to all  R.