Re: (TV) TELEVISION/THE REVOLUTION French EP 1992

Hi Brian,

These are interesting tracks, aren't they? "Big Jo" isn't much, but the other
two make for interesting listening. I wonder how much of Verlaine's rambling is
scripted vs improvised.

Still one the rarest Television releases out there.

--Philip