(TV) adventure marquee unreleased tracks??

Hi

Newbie to the tv list so apologies for the question. I tried the list
archive but it had seemed to move

Wondering whether anyone knows if TV recorded unreleased tracks that were
recorded during marquee and adventure. i know that there was a handful of
other songs such as o mi amore, adventure, double exposure and some that
ended up on toms early solo.

If they exist this would be awesome as I feel that the early Verlaine solo
lps though played well dont have that killer band tightness that Television
had and am desperate to hear more songs

Would love to hear these if they exist. Or can you only get these songs from
live gigs (on poor quality boots as well i'd wager)

Cheers

Ken

www.thevoices.org