Re: (TV) adventure marquee unreleased tracks??

At 1:23 PM +0000 11/8/02, ken.ellwood wrote:
Newbie to the tv list

Welcome to the list!

Wondering whether anyone knows if TV recorded unreleased tracks that were
recorded during marquee and adventure.

We had a discussion about this recently, and the general word seems to be that there isn't too much that didn't make it to the albums. Apparently they did try "Adventure" but "it wasn't happening," as Dennis and Philip have noted. And I'd assume that there were various work tracks and outtakes as well, but I honestly don't know how many people have had a chance to hear it. Live recordings from the period seem a bit easier to come by.

Anyone heard anything more on the mythical Rhino reissue? (It's been mentioned and predicted several times, but has never actually appeared.)
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/