(TV) CD of Cover

Hi all,

A person I am trading with is interested in a CD of Cover. I do not have that one on CD. When I checked out Just The Facts, it appears like the CD was only released in the UK, and in a somewhat botched fashion. Is this true? The situation was never rectified? And should I seek this CD out, or should I just transfer to CD-r myself and save the time and effort of seeking this UK version out?

If you could e-me offlist with your opinions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks bunches in advance,

Brian