(TV) OT: Spirited Away

Hi Folks.Forgive this off-topic blurb. I've got to tell you about this great
movie I just saw, a Japanese animated film called "Spirited Away" . This
anime was directed by Hayao Miyazaki. This means little to me as I am not
familiar at all with Japanese anime ,but he is supposedly the master of the
art form . Anyway it's a fantasy about a ten year old girl who gets lost in
the spirit world. Somewhat reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland, steeped in
Japanese mythology. If you have kids, take them. if you don't have kids, go
yourself ! The animation is wonderful and dream-like. You won't regret it.
More info: http://www.spirited-away.com/ .
=- Russ