(TV) My life changed

Thought I had heard or at least heard about almost everything worth listening to, but NO.
Sat in the car last week with a local (!?!) station on the radio and there was this song kalled The Kiss with the, for me, totally unknown Judee Sill. And I was knocked.
One day later I had already checked everything I could find on the net about her chaotic and too short life and career, and also downloaded her first album and some live and demo stuff. Music as beautiful as music can be.
Still searching for her last and second album Heart Food on Kazaa, seems though that her albums are released on CD in Japan, have to check that and order.

Anyone out there familiar with her music???

http://www.kneeling.co.uk/pages/jsill/
http://www.webnoir.com/bob/music/
Andy Partridge: Desert Island Records
http://space.tin.it/io/pdimodic/edic_art9.htm