(TV) Holiday giveaway- offlist, please

I have an extra copy of a live 1976 show by a band we all love. The volume levels are a little low on this disc, so I boosted them and made myself a copy, which leaves me with the original disc as an extra, which I would like to give away as a Holiday present to one of you.

So, if you'd like to know more and perhaps acquire this great show, please respond off-list. The first one named Joe Hartley wins. Failing that, the one who guesses the number in my mind from 1 to 100.

May you and yours have a happy and healthy holiday season.

Cheers,

Brian