Re: (TV) cheers Joe

Being an admin is often a thankless job, so let me add my voice to the chorus of thanks for Joe. It's thankless, of course, because no one notices when everything's running smoothly, but they notice when something goes wrong.

I should mention that occasionally we get a nice reminder of how well he's set things up, like last night when that Klez email hit the list--without its harmful payload. I'm glad Joe had the foresight to strip attachments from list messages for this reason.

So, well done.  And the list is ad-free, which is indeed  another bonus.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/