Re: (TV) Check it out, vinyl purists

Most good editing and noise-reduction packages will have algorithms that
are quite good at doing this automatically. For Mac users, TC Works'
Spark XL is highly rated & comes with denoiser and declicker plug-ins
that are supposedly among the best; BIAS Peak also has fairly
comprehensive NR features. On the PC there are lots of choices --
Steinberg's Wavelab, Sonic Foundry's Sound Forge and Syntrillium Cool
Edit Pro are all worth considering -- not a PC user myself so I can't
offer an opinion as to which is best!