(TV) Words From The Front CD

I was browsing in Virgin Megastore in Oxford Street (opposite Tottenham
Court Rd tube) on Wednesday. I noticed they still had one copy of Words From
The Front CD (the crappy Virgin release) in the Tom Verlaine section. I
didn't buy it because I already have a copy, but it was only #6.99 UK. A
very good price considering the silly prices it fetches on Ebay lately.
Perhaps a member of this list who lives in London might want to pick it up.
-Howard