RE: (TV) 3 Qs & Request for info on Verlaine Gigography

Of course the first suggestion is that the US does its dates backwards.  Maybe the June 3rd show was actually back on March 6th, 82.

Scott Simpson
NYC

3)   OK, I realize with time-zone changes and gaining hours as you fly from UK to US
it's theoretically feasible to do a UK June 3 show then do a NYC June 4 show.
HOWEVER EVEN MORE BIZARRE:

Fact: Verlaine and his band performed on May 27, 1982, in Boston, Massachusetts, at
The Paradise Bar.
Why would Verlaine THEN fly to UK for a June 2 [or 3], 1982, London, England,
for The Venue performance, THEN FLY BACK AGAIN back to U.S. for performances
June 4&5, 1982, New York, New York, The Ritz, AND THEN FLY BACK AGAIN!!! to do
shows June 12, 1982, Arnhem, Holland, The Stocvishal; June 15, 1982, Gothenburg, Sweden, The Lobo Disco;
June 1982, Stockholm, Sweden, Rock Club Ritz; and  June 23, 1982, Paris, France, Le Palace ?
I.E., WHY wouldn't any sane manager not schedule The Venue gig for AFTER the two NYC Ritz Shows
(unless the June 2/3 Venue date is an error and should be something like June 10 or 11)?
  	Leo (a few more Qs later)