Re: (TV) 3 Qs & Request for info on Verlaine Gigography

Hi Leo,

So I've done a bit of checking since the private mail. The 3rd June was
a Thursday. However, the shows at The Venue would have been
advertised for the 2nd June. There was one show at about 9 and a
midnight show. I went to the latter and this was the one that was
recorded. Technically, the 3rd June is the correct date. There was no
support group that I can remember.

The OGWT used to go out on Tuesdays that year and Tom must have
been on the show on Tuesday 1st June.

Why go from London, back to NY and then return to Europe?
Managerial incompetence? Or maybe  the Ritz dates are wrong?

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm