(TV) On edge until cliff / 4 More Qs / Bribe for answers

Mooner Cliff McLenehan was gracious enough to supply the following info
regarding the 1982 Verlaine appearance at London's The Venue,
which clears up almost all of the date mystery
(regarding my previous 3rd Q about 'bizarro' flying back and forth--
I guess Mr. Verlaine's manager was intersted in racking-up the frequent flyer miles)

>What I can tell you about The Venue concerts in 1982 was that there
>were two shows on one night. I think it was 9 p.m. and midnight.
>I was >at the midnight show. I can't confirm the date however.
>It was definitely June and I some how have it lodged in my head
>that it was a Tuesday.

>Tom also recorded a slot for the Old Grey Whistle Test that week.

>I would think Clinton's date is probably correct
>because it would have probably on the tape reels.

>As far as I remember there was no support group.

Can one on MM list help with these (as partial motivation, I'll give mail a free copy
of the Collector's Choice cd [not a cd-r) of TV's first solo album to person who
supplies the most answers):

1) Verlaine and his 'Dreamtime-band' played  November ??, 1981, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon University:   (Opening acts:  SVT; Carsickness)  No set list.
Q: Any old-timers (or denizens of Pittsburgh) know exact date in November or any of set list?

2) June 12, 1996, New York, New York, Tramps:  (Opening act: ??).

3) July 28, 29, and 31, 1998, New York, New York, The Bowery Ballroom:   Electric duo with Jimmy Rip    (Opening act: ??)

4) Anyone know any of the Opening acts for Verlaine when his 'Dreamtime-band' played :
June 12, 1982, Arnhem, Holland, The Stocvishal
June 15, 1982, Gothenburg, Sweden, The Lobo Disco
June ??, 1982, Stockholm, Sweden, Rock Club Ritz

June 23, 1982, Paris, France, Le Palace
July 18, 1982, San Francisco, California, The Old Waldorf
July 23, 1982, San Diego, California, Spirit
September 22, 1984, Rotterdam, Holland, De Doelen
October 3, 1984, Manchester, England, The Hacienda
October 4, 1984, Camden, London, The Electric Ballroom
March 17, 1987, Bristol, England, The Bierkeller

March 19, 1987, London, England, The Town and Country Club

March 20, 1987, Manchester, England, The International

March 26, 1987, Gothenburg, Sweden, Errol's

April 3, 1987, Berlin, Germany, The Quasimodo

April 8, 1987, Turin, Italy, The Big Club

April 22, 1987, Harlesden, London, England, The Mean Fiddler