RE: (TV) 3 Qs & Request for info on Verlaine Gigography

> The 3rd June was a Thursday. However, the shows at
>The Venue would have been advertised for the 2nd June.

Sorry to beat this to bloody death but re: "advertised
for the 2nd June" why if shows were on the 3rd [or was it
because 2nd show started after midnight?]?

>Why go from London, back to NY and then return to Europe?
>Managerial incompetence? Or maybe  the Ritz dates are wrong?

No, I was at both of those Ritz shows and the dates June 4th and 5th
are correct as I still have my ticket stubs (and moreover, there
were once or twice-in-a-lifetime rains/floods that weekend which I had
to drive thru on way back to Brighton, MA).

	Leo