RE: (TV) 3 Qs & Request for info on Verlaine Gigography

> Sorry to beat this to bloody death but re: "advertised
> for the 2nd June" why if shows were on the 3rd [or was it
> because 2nd show started after midnight?]?

First show approx 9 p.m. on 2nd June. Second show beginning a few
minutes after midnight, making it 3rd June.

A bit of further info. The Venue was actually owned by Virgin, so all the
labels acts seemed to play there. I think nearly all were recorded too.

> >Managerial incompetence?

So it was that. No wonder Tom never became a "star".

Cliff
"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm