Re: (TV) 2 more boring Qs

Verlaine opened for The Church at the Tower Theater in Philadelphia. He also joined them on stage for one of their songs, but since I really went to see Verlaine, not The Church, I don't know the name of the song. I think the show was in Spring or early Summer. That's about all I remember about it.

Casey, Leo J wrote:

Two Qs:

1) My recollection was that Verlaine was the warm -up act (solo acoustic) on the ENTIRE tour by the rock group, The Church, in 1988-1989.

Does anyone know: a) if this is true; b) what were some of the other dates/cities of this The Church tour?

2) June ??, 1982, Stockholm, Sweden, Rock Club Ritz:  Breakin' In My Heart / Souvenir From A Dream / Falling Apart / True Story / Clear It Away / Kingdom Come / Penetration / Always / Prove It / Marquee Moon / Days On The Mountain / Glory / There's A Reason / Wild Thing   (Opening act: ??)

Does anyone know the exact day of June 1982?
Per Rosen and other European Mooners care to weigh-in on Q #2?

Leo