RE: (TV) 2 more boring Qs

 I saw Verlaine (and Peter Murphy) open for the Church at Curtis Hixon Hall
in Tampa, FL on Aug 31, 1988.
I remember being frustrated that I could barely hear him, because I was
hoping to hear acoustic versions of the great songs I love.. but now, I
cannot remember a single song he played. The Curtis Hixon has/had great
acoustics, but the sound for Tom was just not good. The Church were stellar.
I remember Tom coming out for the encore, and doing some soloing, but I
vaguely remember being disappointed overall with Tom that night.

  There was some discussion regarding Tom at the Ritz in NYC
    - I have a ticket from Dec 22, 1984 GA $11. - those were the days!

 - Herman