Re: (TV) The Trocadero / Stubs & sweat

It was a solo acoustic show, but I think it may have been at the TLA,
not the Troc. I'm afraid that's about all I can really remember from
that long ago. The fact is, my brother is the only other
Television/Verlaine/Lloyd fan I know, and the only show he went to with
me was a '92 Television show on Georgetown University campus in D.C.
There was a Tom Verlaine interview in the Washington Post for that one,
by the way. Anyway, since I didn't really have anyone to discuss this
stuff with over time, a lot of the detail has escaped me. Sorry. Maybe
secretx can remember something.