Re: (TV) Verlaine in 1998 / Cry Mercy, Judge Casey!

At 7:30 PM -0500 1/17/03, Casey, Leo J wrote:
Based on the 'evidence' (so far), I believe that the electric duo of
Verlaine and Rip were NOT performing Music for Film
Project/Program (or large chunks of it) at any time during 1998.

I'm going to disagree, at least regarding one show. Having heard the recording of the 10/14/98 show in Cambridge, I can say that track 7 *is* _They Caught The Ferry_. I can't imagine that this was the only show for which they did this, and it seems likely to me that for the film soundtracks, Tom adapted one or more instrumental pieces he'd already been working with.

-M
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/