RE: (TV) $1,000,000,000 / Verlaine as Interviewee

Speaking of TV's strong dislike of doing interviews,
the other day, someone sent me a 20-minute interview
on tape of Verlaine in Sweden[I think] recorded in 1987
(maybe in 1982, but since he talks about "Swim" I doubt it).

I was a little surprised at how much more at ease [and less
hostile] TV was in this interview---he was extremely relaxed
and having a swell time.

Probably has a lot to do with how Europe treats him more
of an artist, and doesn't ask dumb questions (nor asks
him the same old questions about the late 1970's punk scene.)

	Leo