Re: (TV) $1,000,000,000

----- Original Message -----

> >...as Gene Simmons said (paraphrasing), "If the critics were
> >right, we'd all be listening to the New York Dolls and Patti Smith."

Hell, we are listening to the Dolls and Patti, either for real or dumbed
down several generations.  From the Dolls to, oh, say, Foo Fighters, from
Smith to Avril Lavigne - maybe there's something to devolution after all.
No personal axe to grind about any of the current performers mended,
either - just picked the first two examples that came to mind.