Re: (TV) Videos /' Hummable' Melodies/hooks in Television's &

At 1:27 PM -0800 1/24/03, Mark G. Ryan wrote:
Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
 Sadly, I suspect that most people listen to whatever's been marketed
 to them...

You win. It was a combination of factors, including the T&A factor
(ah, Britney!).

Yay!  What do I win, Johnny?

Actually, I was just throwing that out into the discussion, but yeah, I'd say you're right--the T&A factor (for *both* sexes--witness the buzz about the Strokes, which probably wouldn't exist if they were each carrying, say, another 50 pounds) is indeed significant.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/