Re: (TV) Re: Eno and elevators

Another thing they have in common is that they have both done
soundtracks.  Anyone know Eno's and Verlaine's soundtracks well
enough to compare them?

Eno's albums "Music for Films" and "Music for Films II" are far superior to to the one bootleg of that name that I have heard by Verlaine. They are among my favorite Eno Ambient albums. I have a copy of Eno's "Music for Films- Director's Edition" that has a few songs later used for the Another Green World album. In short, the original "Music for Films" by Eno is evocative and mysterious and not wanting for words.

Cheers,

Brian