Re: (TV) Re: Eno and elevators

I must say I'm no expert on Eno but I do enjoy his albums when I hear them .
I only have "...Warm Jets" ( as far as I know ) and find that well groovy .
Occasionally stick something on in the shop and scare away any early morning
customers . Great listening to Eno at 8.30am , really loud !

Managed to sell Television - Television on Friday morning on the strength of
someone saying , 'Oh what's that ? '
Very very satusfying moments those .

Loads of Eno titles flying out the shop at the moment on the cheap deal
price .
Love this job

Andy