Re: (TV) Waitresses

A few people have emailed me to say that this video ("Make the Weather")
supposedly doesn't exist. Alas, like the Loch Ness monster, I forgot to take a
photo, but I DID see this video on VH-1 Classic (during their "We are the 80s"
show). It was your standard "shots of band lip syncing in a room mixed with
scenes from running story that bears no relation to the song" . However, it did
appear to have much better production values than "I Know What Boys Like", the
only other Waitresses video I've seen, which I recall as looking kind of
grainy.

--Philip