(TV) (re) Television - the name

There must be big TV - related news on the near horizon, I figure. All
these recent posts (band names, what if Verlaine was a millionaire, etc)
put me in mind of the supposed phenomenon of increased 'chatter' among
terrorist cells before a big event!Guess I'll add to it; in Richard
Hell's 'Artifact' journal, he lists a good page or two of possible band
names, some of which are pretty funny and inspired - like, The Statues. I
don't have a copy on me at the moment. Check it out!Steve Wilson