Re: (TV) Leo's Gotta fess-up! You win

At 5:47 AM -0800 1/29/03, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
I don't have the album handy at work, but I believe Verlaine is credited with
some keyboard work on MARQUEE MOON, isn't he?

All keyboards on _MM_ and _Adventure_. For the solo stuff, there's a Bruce Brody keyboard credit on _Tom Verlaine_ for "Last Night" and none of the others; I expect Tom would have played the occasional keyboards on the other tracks. (Brody has some credits on _Dreamtime_, too--"Always," "Mary Marie," and the end of "Penetration".) As there don't seem to be other keyboard credits in the ouvre, I'd assume that where they do appear, Tom's playing them.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/