Re: (TV) Recommendation

In message <BAY2-F2779xavjrRZ1U00012300@hotmail.com>, Brian Young <raggedglory57@hotmail.com> writes
years back "We saw a Bozo under the sea". He plays like a rock-oriented Bill Frisell from Mars. If you like the earliest proponents of jazz-rock fusion like Mahavischnu or Return to Forever, imagine the updated 2001 version.

Yeah, been waiting for Amazon to get hold of a copy for me for, oh... four months or so.

Almost tempted to go and see the Magic Band at ATP down the road in a month or so - but without Zoot it wouldn't be the same for me.
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk