Re: (TV) I've got the e-bay buyer blues

According to the people at Fat Sound Guitars in Cary NC, Matchless is back in business. They said the original owner moved on to making Bad Cat Amps http://www.badcatamps.com/home.asp and a Matchless employee revived Matchless http://www.matchlessamplifiers.com/match00.html

Speaking of which, wonder if Tom Verlaine still owns that Matchless amp,
now that Matchless is out of business? Oh well, if it does it's out of warranty now so it probably makes no difference.

Anyway, you'll all laugh at what I'm about to say: I just bought a guitar
on Ebay!   (And no: it wasn't big price tag or a "great deal", so it's
a good test of my principle.) When it arrives, I'll let you all know if I got screwed.
Mark