Re: (TV) You think Ebay is bad...

Emilie,

So did you pay $34 or $26? I bought at the ticket window I think they were $26
each.

Ticketmaster was sued in the 1990s, yes. A brief summary of the case can be
found at http://www.cnn.com/US/9901/19/scotus.01/#4 , which says in part,
"Under Supreme Court precedent, damages for price fixing can be sought only by
someone who directly bought something from a seller. Indirect purchasers do not
have standing to sue. A federal judge ruled concert venues are the direct
purchasers of Ticketmaster's services. Ticket buyers are indirect purchasers
and therefore they cannot sue, the appeals court concluded. A federal appeals
court agreed."

Hey, aren't you a lawyer? Want to do some pro bono work?

--Philip