Re: (TV) Song revivals?

--- Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> as I understand it, there won't be any solo stuff (Tom or Richard) in
> Television shows. Shame

I think it's sensible. "Breakin' In My Heart" is a special case, since it was
part of the Television playlist for 3 years before appearing on a Verlaine LP
(an LP that, one could argue, is closer to a 3rd Television LP than the 1992
record), but in general I wouldn't be psyched by a Television show that
featured solo showcases for "Lindi Lu" or "Torn Shirt" or whatever.

--Philip