[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TV) Interesting article re: Clear Channel
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TV) Interesting article re: Clear Channel
- From: Keith Allison <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:31:25 +0000
- In-reply-to: <4724873.1044888605202.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org h>
- References: <4724873.1044888605202.JavaMail.email@example.com >
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Turnpike/6.01-S (<1s5but0zpx$b+q00611LLXeemT>)
Clear Channel Concerts, the nation's largest concert promoter, has ambitious plans to record live CDs of its shows and sell them to patrons within
five minutes after those shows end
Does this mean they'll have some poor sod with a PC/Mac, a copy of
Photoshop and a very good printer stuck in the back of a truck outside
desperately trying to produce artwork for the CD before the show ends?
"The Wonder - Tom Verlaine, Television & Stuff"
To post: Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe: Mail email@example.com with message "unsubscribe tv"