Re: (TV) OT: More Reed

I thought it was pretty horrible - "embarrassing" is a good description. On my
first listen, I thought, "Wow, the VU, this is amazing." On my second listen, I
thought "hmmm, Reed sure is flat - did he really have to destroy 'Pale Blue
Eyes' this way?" On my third listen, I thought, "Boy, this production is
completely over-compressed and very dated... in fact... it sounds exactly like
NEW YORK!"

I sold my copy shortly afterwards. Never missed it.

--Philip