From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) off topic belief
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 21:07:56 +0000

In message <20030303204925.24067.qmail@web21104.mail.yahoo.com>, Jay <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> writes
Plus, regardless of what Bush says -- and assuming
your point is not that Bush is no authority on who
does and does not get in heaven

who wants to go to Heaven if it's full of people like George Bush (and, presumably, run by them too)?

(BTW, I'm not a Christian, I don't believe in any form of organised religion or any idea of objective goodness and I think everyone should be free to believe whatever nonsense they like, so I'm not trying to start a fight, honest)
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk