Re: (TV) NME top albums ever

I had the Stones Roses album years ago but never got into it. Might be >time for another listen, since I have everything else on the current >list. Although, I can't believe the Strokes placement will last...

Good call on both points, Philip. I never understood the Stone Roses hype either. I thought the album dull and unmemorable, and it was huge in the UK and is revered in Mojo and Q. Maybe our Brit brethren can explain it.

And the Strokes- good nostalgia, but unoriginal.

Just my opinion, of course.

Cheers,

Brian