Re: (TV) Do we even want to go there?

i've been at work all day listening to tracks downloaded from the trojan box  & i've been partaking as well...(shhh)
but now i'm on to sly stone...
& i'm coming down.

 nick powell <nick_bug@hotmail.com> wrote:Denis

Thank god(small letter, non believer)for that. I was beginning to thing no
one else was partaking of the 'erb any longer. Mind you with the list of
albums a lot of you chose to listen to whilst smoking I am not surprised.
No reggae anyone?