Re: (TV) Do we even want to go there?

Sounds good. Not been partaking myself tonight. Probably just as well as I've been listening to Jello Biafra spoken word stuff and preparing for a meeting with union members tomorrow morning as our chief executive has just announced arbitrary job cuts. Hoping someone will suggest a spontaneous walk out which is probably unlikely but you never know.
Did you download the trojan tracks from the net?

i've been at work all day listening to tracks downloaded from the trojan box & i've been partaking as well...(shhh)
but now i'm on to sly stone...
& i'm coming down.