Re: (TV) Do we even want to go there?

yep.
kazaa.
 nick powell <nick_bug@hotmail.com> wrote:Sounds good. Not been partaking myself tonight. Probably just as well as
I've been listening to Jello Biafra spoken word stuff and preparing for a
meeting with union members tomorrow morning as our chief executive has just
announced arbitrary job cuts. Hoping someone will suggest a spontaneous walk
out which is probably unlikely but you never know.
Did you download the trojan tracks from the net?