Re: (TV) Do we even want to go there?

single lps work fine for me, particularly if they're white.
(hell, i make do with cds all the time nowadays...)

 Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:In message , eRacerX
writes
>OH!
> We are supposed to be using DOUBLE ALBUMS !?!

Nah... if you use doubles the, er... stuff gets lost in the fold. I
recall that American albums were best 'cos the sleeves were made of this
great thick chunky cardboard, thus you could/can make use of them while
the record was actually playing.
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk