Re: (TV) OT - Crimson Down

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:13:56 -0500
"eRacerX" <eracerx@adelphia.net> wrote:

> Mon. Mar. 3: *King Crimson*
> ($45.00 - Progressive Rock) - This show was CANCELLED due to
> artist illness.
>

> Who's sick? I hope he's alright.

It was/is Adrian Belew - he apparently had infectious laryngitis.
I have tix to see KC in Boston tomorrow; I hope he's better!

Side note:  They were supposed to play 3 shows in Philly, and Fripp
came out and told the crowd it was a ProjecKt 3 show instead (consisting
of Fripp, Pat Mastoletto and Trey Gunn), and they'd play what they could -
about an hour's worth of music), and then they'd have a 30 min Q&A session.
And anyone wanting their $ back could get a refund before the show started.