RE: (TV) A lesson in new Coke

Fascinating info Scott, I was recently in Great Falls
MT and kept thinking I was getting flat, old cokes.
Huge differnce between a Canadian and American cokes,
not nearly the sizzle.  Now if we could only get them
in glass bottles with a real cap again.

Dennis, seltzer?  Is there such thing as New York
seltzer anymore?  We used to get it here a long time
ago and it was good stuff, mind you it was also
expensive.

Greg